Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009...

To be honest, this is one of the worst years of my life. Sorry, its "the" worst year of my life. Being the last day of the year I wondered what did I do all this year and I remember no great incident. The only things that come to my mind is that I went for only two movies with friends and had a Mahabalipuram trip. That's all!

I couldn't hang out with my friends nor had a good time with any of them. Almost the entire year I had to be shut inside my house trying to study for my exams. I had to miss two important weddings of my life (first ever wedding of a friend and top it all, my own sister's). I could do nothing to pursue my ambition and I was forced not to work on it even a single day. And also the death of Blackie. Well, enough of crying out. That's not gonna undo anything.

I'm finally happy as the '09 comes to an end. Tomorrow, the new day, the new year, the new decade will be the new chapter of my life. I'm gonna start living my life in my own way once again (sorry friends, your way is not working out for me). I'm tired of doing what is best for me as most of the time I figure out its not. I'm gonna start doing what is more important to me. I hope my life gets back the to be pre '09 or even better.

Happy 2010

1 comment:

Siddhartha said...

Man, when did blackie die, i saw him when he was 3 month and once again after he was some 2 year old and i now hear that he's dead. I was afraid of him even when he was 3 month old... just memories...