Thursday, March 18, 2010

Google Suggestion Comedies

You must have heard about Google Suggestions. Type any letter(s) on the Google Search and it will give you suggestions based on the top searches made.

For eg: Type 'in', and google suggestions gives indian railways, indian airlines, etc.

Some of the suggestions are really hillarious (shows how jobless people using Google Search are). Here are the few that I came across.


"Does je"            -    Does jesus have a tatoo
"My ears are n"   -    My ears are not a toilet
"heh"                   -    hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
"Don't tell g"        -    Don't tell god what to do with his dice
"I want to do a"   -    I want to do a poo at paul's
"I'm wat"             -    I'm watching you pee lego
"Please will"         -    Please will you take your children home before i do them in
"I like"                 -    I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur

Courtesy: googlelolz.com

No comments: